Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pepenero

I've blogged about this place afew times. And really both times have been disappointing. But i've said that the sauces were good, but texture was lacking. REALLY LACKING

I went back to the one at kuningan on a sunday at around 9 where it wasnt too crowded. maybe 40% capacity.

The food that day was good! I had steak with wine reduction and my sis had gnocchi, both really quite good. The chocolate souffle was pretty good too.

Mummy snob had minestrone soup, and it came out like indo style soup sayur, she was utterly upset and agitated. I told her that maybe in Italy there is such a dish and we shouldnt complain lest risk us looking like country bumpkins. I whipped out my samsung and started surfing to prove her that it does exit. Its called Italian Peasant Soup. But mummy snob, the snob cldnt resist and complained to the Italian chef who claims that it is from his hometown.

Food is good, go to kuningan when its less crowded, they might have mastered the art of texture with less people

No comments:

Post a Comment