Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Loewy



I've never really understood the concept of "gaul" or "gaya"

So on Saturday me and my friend went over to Loewy, this apparently "gual" place. And gual it was. We had to wait 90mins to get a table considering we didnt have reservations. but it was okay since we were at the bar and we had some snacks. But my friend wasnt too happy.

Okay onto the food, i had duck fillet with blueberry sauce and my friend the sole dish.

First, the sole dish SUCKS. Enough said. Dont bother ordering it.

The duck fillet when it arrived, it was like pieces of meat thrown onto the place, and was drowned in blueberry sauce. I had to lift the plate up to take a look and check whether this is really what i ordered!

There were no greens nor carbs. What a fucking let down.

The taste however was okay, but how wrong can you go when you just have to bake,panfry the duck and just drown it in blueberry sauce?

The plating of the dish was lazy, atrocious and totally unappetizing.

Gaul and gaya place indeed, closer to 10, lots more hip and happening youngsters came to this awful place.

Potatohead is so so much better for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment